A comprehensive resource packed with information for both beginners and advanced users
SolidWorks is the leading 3D solid modeling software used in computer-aided design. It’s powerful but not simple. This complete guide introduces beginners to the software but then goes far beyond, covering numerous details that advanced users have requested. Beginners will learn not only how the software works but why, while more experienced users will learn all about search criteria, Pack-and-Go, other file management concepts, and much more. A valuable companion website contains before and after real-world parts and assemblies along with many example files used in the text. Additionally, the text of the book is augmented by video tutorials with author voice-over which can be found on the website.
- SolidWorks is the leading 3D CAD program, and previous editions of this book have sold more than 33,000 copies
- Covers necessary information to give beginners a solid foundation in the software, including part and assembly modeling and 2D drawing techniques
- Addresses a wide range of advanced topics not treated in other books, including best practices, search criteria, Pack-and-Go, and other file management concepts
- Includes tutorials on both beginning and advanced topics, with videos; sample part, assembly, and drawing files; and before-and-after example files available on the companion website
SolidWorks 2013 Bible is the ultimate resource on SolidWorks 2013, the book beginners can start with and advanced users will want to keep close at hand.
Solidworks 2013 Bible
- By: Matt Lombard
- Publisher: Wiley
- Pub. Date: 03/2013
- Print ISBN-13: 978-1-1185-0840-4
- Pages in Print Edition: 1296
- File Size : 199 MB
- Format : PDF