Written for programmers with a background in high-level language programming, this book applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching programming and explores the Java language and Java APIs in depth. The book presents the concepts in the context of fully tested programs, complete with syntax shading, code highlighting, line-by-line code descriptions and program outputs. The book features 220 Java applications with over 18,000 lines of proven Java code, and hundreds of tips that will help you build robust applications.
While this will be the first book to cover Java SE7, it does not ignore Java SE6. Easy to use as a Java SE 6 or Java SE 7 book, the authors cover the Java SE 7 features in optional modular sections that are easy to include or omit.
Java for Programmers, 2nd Edition
- By: Paul Deitel – Deitel & Associates, Inc.; Harvey Deitel – Deitel & Associates, Inc.
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- Pub. Date: 04/11/201
- Print ISBN-10: 0-13-282154-0
- Print ISBN-13: 978-0-13-282154-4
- Web ISBN-10: 0-13-282157-5
- Web ISBN-13: 978-0-13-282157-5
- Pages in Print Edition: 1168
- File Size : 13.5 MB
- Format : PDF