Over 100 recipes to make Apache Solr faster, more reliable, and return better results
- Learn how to make Apache Solr search faster, more complete, and comprehensively scalable
- Solve performance, setup, configuration, analysis, and query problems in no time
- Get to grips with, and master, the new exciting features of Apache Solr 4
Apache Solr is a blazing fast, scalable, open source Enterprise search server built upon Apache Lucene. Solr is wildly popular because it supports complex search criteria, faceting, result highlighting, query-completion, query spell-checking, and relevancy tuning, amongst other numerous features.
“Apache Solr 4 Cookbook” will show you how to get the most out of your search engine. Full of practical recipes and examples, this book will show you how to set up Apache Solr, tune and benchmark performance as well as index and analyze your data to provide better, more precise, and useful search data.
“Apache Solr 4 Cookbook” will make your search better, more accurate and faster with practical recipes on essential topics such as SolrCloud, querying data, search faceting, text and data analysis, and cache configuration.
With numerous practical chapters centered on important Solr techniques and methods, Apache Solr 4 Cookbook is an essential resource for developers who wish to take their knowledge and skills further. Thoroughly updated and improved, this Cookbook also covers the changes in Apache Solr 4 including the awesome capabilities of SolrCloud.
Apache Solr 4 Cookbook
- By: Rafal Kuc;
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Pub. Date: 01/25/2013
- Print ISBN-13: 978-1-78216-132-5
- Pages in Print Edition: 328
- File Size : 1.98 MB
- Format : PDF